A quick few FAQs before you reach out
1. That address to the left is a PO BOX! It is not our physical address where we work. Please don't go to it and expect to drop off your shoes. We work out of our home and don't prefer drop offs there. We have drop offs at Movement Englewood, Movement Golden, Movement Rino, Movement Baker, and Ubergrippen Denver.
2. The gyms we work with are not associated with Type 2 Repairs, they allow us to have drop off locations there. They don't know all the answers, so when something doesn't make sense email us!
3. All of our climbing rubber is either 4mm for Vibram or 4mm from Unparallel. Occasionally we carry 5mm Vibram Edge. Email us to find out.
4. Delaminations happen, our warranty covers any defects in craftmanship. Shoot us an email with photos if you have a question.
5. Don't leave your shoes in a hot car. The glue holding it all together is heat activated. They will come apart and won't stick back together. This applies to new shoes as well.
6. Rubber oxidizes (i.e. rusts). This causes a thin layer of hard, un-sticky rubber to form on the outside of soles. After a few days of climbing, it will wear off. Don't project on brand new resoles friend. Or cook on rusty pans.
Keep track of us on social media. We'll be posting about upcoming events and fun stuff as business grows.